About Porton Advanced Solutions
Porton Advanced Solutions was founded on the belief that advanced therapies should be widely available to patients. Affiliated to Porton Pharma, a globally respected CDMO, Porton Advanced focus on cell and gene therapy field. Through integrated end-to-end solutions and reliable quality control system, Porton Advanced empowers our clients to deliver life-saving therapeutics to bring patients a better life.
Porton Advanced is backed by the top venture capital firms and is expanding rapidly throughout US market. The Director of Business Development is responsible for planning and executing the business development activities for US territory, maintaining and growing business of Porton’s CDMO services and products. Serves as the primary commercial point of contact for Porton to key stakeholders and decision makers in cell and gene therapy field. The position reports to senior director of business development and works closely with the leaders from cross functional groups. This position locates on East Coast, ideally Boston area.
• Search and engage prospective customers through channels like cold call, email, social media, conference/ tradeshow etc., and build strong sales pipeline
• Present, promote and sell Porton Advanced CDMO service and products to customers. Lead the whole BD process from identifying leads to closing deals
• Promote Porton capability and capacity at conferences, tradeshows, and any other business development and / or network opportunities
• Establish, develop, and maintain positive relationships with decision makes and influencers within customer organizations
• Develop sales plan and achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Document information in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) as required
• Execute marketing campaigns and product/service launch programs in conjunction with marketing and technical team
• Work with marketing team to gather customer feedback, collect market intelligence information, track, and analyze competitive landscape
• Work closely with project team to ensure timely communication and satisfactory project delivery
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Prepare business reports and present to management as required
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a Business Development or Sales role in CDMO companies. Experience in cell and gene therapy field strongly preferred
• Alternatively, minimum 3 years in R&D/ Program Management/ Strategic Outsourcing role in Cell/ Gene Therapeutics companies
• Established network in cell and gene therapy CDMO market is highly valued
• Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, highly flexible
• Master or Ph.D. in Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / Cell Biology / Bioprocess Engineering or other related areas
Porton Advance Solution is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.